Writer’s Corner Submission Guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in Writer’ Corner, a dedicated initiative by Apeksha News Network for writers of poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction. Before you send us your submission, please read the following guidelines.
- We encourage submissions from writers across the globe.
- Only send unpublished work. Work that has appeared online is considered to have been previously published and should not be submitted.
- We do not consider simultaneous submissions, i.e. work that is being considered elsewhere.
- Send a maximum of 3 poems to be considered in one email.
- For short stories, prose and personal essays, send one submission at a time.
- Submissions must not be previously published even on personal blogs.
- We accept submissions year-round.
- Please do not send a new submission if you have not yet had a response to a previous one.
- All submissions must be typed in a word document (.doc). Font: Arial, Font size: 12, Font colour: Black
- Please put your name and address, including country along with your submission.
- Please try to send an image, photograph relevant to your submission, to make the published work more presentable.
- We examine all work received and accept that which seems best.
- We consider original works written in the English language, as well as translations of poetry into English.
- Writers are completely responsible for the content they place with us. If we find anyone guilty of plagiarism, we will delete their published work immediately.
- We try to respond in the fastest possible time but sometimes it can take up to 90 days.
- We do not accept queries made over the phone.
- Contributors receive the link of their published work; however no payment is made to them against any submission.
- Please submit your work via email only. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.