Realme 5 pro specification guide: 48 MP quad camera and snapdragon 712 SOC
Realme is a Shenzhen based mobile phone manufacturer which was a sub-brand of OPPO Electronics and became independent on May 4, 2018. Realme is launching some great phones in these days. As promised it just launched its latest smartphone in its Realme series, the Realme 5 Pro. The phone is equipped with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with around 90.6% screen to body ratio. There is a dewdrop on the top of the display, and the display is protected with Corning's 5th generation of Gorilla Glass 5.
A 10nm Snapdragon 712 SoC powers the device along with up to 8 GB RAM. The device has Hyper boost 2.0 with frame boost and touch boost. These enhance game performance. The device runs on Android’s latest Pie (9.0) with its own skin Color OS 6.0.
In the back, the device is equipped with a 48 Megapixel Primary camera with Sony IMX 586 sensor having an aperture of f/1.79 and AI scene recognition, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with angle up to 1190, a 2-megapixel lens for depth sensor and another 2-megapixel lens for macro shots of around 4 cm. The front is equipped with a Sony’s 16-megapixel IMX471 sensor which was also seen in the Realme X. The device has some splash resistant nano-coating which can protect your device in light rain.
The device is also equipped with a whopping 4030mAh battery, and it has support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging which can charge your device up to 55% in less than 30 minutes. The VOOC 3.0 charger is also bundled with the box, and the device also has USB-C support.
Realme 5 Pro Technical Specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a pixel density of 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 712 Octa-core 10nm mobile platform
- (Dual Kyro 360 at 2.3 GHz + Hexa Kyro 360 at 1.7 GHz)
- 4/6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB UFS 2.1 / 8 GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Up to 256 GB expandable memory
- Dual Nano SIM cards with micro SD card
- 48 MP rear camera with Sony’s IMX586 sensor and aperture of f/1.79, 8 MP 1190 wide-angle lens, 2 MP depth sensor and another 2 MP for macro shots
- Latest Android 9.0 pie with Color OS
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack with support for Dirac HD sound and FM radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE with Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual-band WiFi ac
- GPS + GLONASS for navigation
- 4035 mAh of battery with VOOC fast charging (charger included in the box)
The device comes in two colours. One in Sparkling blue and another one is with Crystal green. The 4/64 variant is priced at Rs. 13,999 while the 6/64 is priced at Rs. 14,999. The top-end model, which is having 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of storage, is priced at Rs. 16,999. The device will go on sale from September 4 and will be available to buy from Realme.com as well as Flipkart. The device will also be available offline shortly.
Flipkart is offering No cost EMI up to six months. Jio is also offering benefits up to Rs. 7000. You can also avail free Paytm First membership benefits which cost Rs. 750 and include benefits if around Rs. 20000 if you pay through Paytm UPI on its website realme.com.
Realme also introduced which it calls “Realme Iconic Case” for realme five pro. The case is priced at Rs. 399 only and will be available on realme.co and as well as offline from September 21.