Mumbai: Actor Rakul Preet Singh will be questioned by the NCB and has reached the NCB office.
She had acknowledged the summons sent to her on Thursday to join the probe, NCB officials have said. Earlier in the day, the actor in an official statement had said she has “not received the alleged summons either at Mumbai or Hyderabad so far”.
NCB officials, however, said the actor was contacted through various platforms, including a phone number that is available with the agency. “She has acknowledged the summons,” a senior NCB official said later.