The annual nine days festival of Navratri has arrived. We have listed some of the best messages that you can choose from to wish your family and friends.
1. May Goddess Durga shower all her blessings on you and your family. HAPPY NAVRATRI!
2. May Goddess Durga bestow all happiness and joy in your family for all years to come.
3. May the nine days and nine nights of Navratri bring your good health and fortune. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
4. May Goddess Durga provide you with the strength to overcome all obstacles in life. Shubh Navratri!
5. May Maa Durga empower you and your family with health, wealth, happiness and prosperity. Happy Navratri!
6. Happy Navratri to you and your family. May the nine days of Navratri light up your lives!
7. May the blessings of Goddess Durga always be with you. Wishing you happiness! Happy Navratri 2020!
8. May the great goddess Maa Durga provide you with the strength, wisdom, and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri.
9. Wishing you a very happy and vibrant New Year and auspicious Navratri.
10. Here’s wishing that the colours, beauty, bliss, and happiness, of this auspicious festival of Maa Durga stay with you, not just for these nine days, but forever. Happy Navratri!
11. May you have the best of time, celebrations and success in life this year. Best Wishes for a joyous Navratri with lots joy, happiness and peace.
12. May Maa Durga guide you, protect you, and always be with you in whatever you do. Happy Navratri!
13.Good Fortune, Good Health, Happy Life All these are my wishes for you this Navtatri!
14. May Maa Durga bestow upon you and your family nine forms of blessings- Fame, Name, Wealth, Prosperity, Happiness, Education, Health, Power, and Commitment. Happy Navratri!
15. Ma Durga has come to grace us with her presence; let us worship her with happiness and spirit, cherish her blessings, and celebrate with our loved ones. I wish you all a Happy Navratri!
16. May the nine avatars of Maa Durga bless you with nine qualities – power, happiness, humanity, peace, knowledge, devotion, name, fame, and health.
17. May Goddess Durga rid you of all the problems in life. This Navratri onwards, may there only be happiness in your life. Wishing you a happy Navratri.
18. May these nine holy days of NavDurga Puja enlighten the lives of you and your family. May you all receive the blessings of Devi Durga this Navratri. Happy Navratri!
19. Navratri is here! It’s time to welcome Devi Durga at our doorstep and worship her with all the love and devotion. Let us pray that this Navratri, Maa Durga bestows us with her divine blessings. Shubh Navratri to you and your family!