ATEN Introduces New Switches for Professional Presentations
Taipei, Taiwan: ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, today introduces two new models of presentation switches, the VP1420 4 x 2 True 4K Presentation Matrix Switch, and the VP1421 4 x 2 True 4K Presentation Matrix Switch with Scaling, DSP, and HDBaseT-Lite, enabling users to enhance the efficiency of their professional presentations.
The ATEN VP14 series is comprised of multi-in-one presentation switches that integrate a video matrix, True 4K scaler, audio processor, and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device. Moreover, the VP1421 has additional support for one HDBaseT input/output. With four analog/digital inputs, the VP14 series is designed to boost the impact of any professional presentation in small to medium-sized meeting rooms and educational spaces, such as huddle rooms, classrooms, training rooms, or any other presentation environments.
Innovative features of the ATEN VP14 series are as follows:
• True 4K, HDR Visual Clarity Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 [.] 60Hz (4:4:4) with HDR to deliver vivid content in every presentation.
• Smooth AV Switching Scaled to Perfection Connect up to 4 sources (VP1420: 3 HDMI, 1 VGA; VP1421: 1 HDBaseT, 2 HDMI, 1 VGA), smoothly switch between them and display contents scaled perfectly to True 4K and 1080p simultaneously.
• Flexible Audio Embedding / De-Embedding Supports stereo audio embedding and HDMI audio de-embedding to different audio outputs to ease adaptation to your preferred audio setup. The VP1421 also support HDMI/HDBaseT audio de-embedding.
• Versatile Control, Streamlined Operations Control via front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote, web-based GUI and any control interface via RS-232, Ethernet, and Contact Closure to streamline your operations.
Additional features of the ATEN VP1421:
• HDBaseT Extended Transmission over One Cable Simplifies cabling and transmits AV, power, and bi-directional RS-232 and IR control signals up to 140m via Cat 6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cables (applying both HDBaseT input and output ports).